- Pubblicato Lunedì, 27 Ottobre 2014 11:06
- Visite: 370
The new SSC14 Symposium will take place in Sardinia. In the SSC14 various practical applications of chemometric methods in chemistry, biochemistry and chemical technology fields will be presented, using classical and newly developed algorithms. Therefore the symposium will touch upon the development and applications of chemometrics methods in Pharmaceutical, Cheminformatics, Omics, Process control, Analysis of chemical processes, Optimization and Food technology.
Deadline: to be defined
- Pubblicato Lunedì, 27 Ottobre 2014 11:01
- Visite: 385
Fifth International Workshop on Social Network Analysis. The workshop also aims to deepen existing scientific cooperation between social network analysts, to establish new cooperation between researchers, and to provide a multi-disciplinary forum for exchange of ideas.
- Analysis of Large-Scale Networks, Structural Large Network Properties, Community Detection and Structure in Large Networks, Visualization of Large Networks, Methodological Problems on Large Network Studies, Dynamics and Evolution Patterns of Large Networks, Big Data Storage, Data Processing in Network Analysis, Social Network Data Mining and Analytics.
- Applications in several fields (Telecommunications Networks, Collaboration Networks, Online Social Networks, Healthcare, ... ) are also strongly encouraged.
Deadline for abstract submission: 31 January 2015
- Pubblicato Lunedì, 27 Ottobre 2014 10:54
- Visite: 401
The ISCB 2015 conference will be held in Utrecht and it will be a scientific forum for international exchange of theory, methods and applications of biostatistics in medical research and practice. The conference is intended for statisticians, clinicians and members of other disciplines, such as epidemiologists, clinical chemists and clinical pharmacologists interested in the field of clinical biostatistics.
- Innovative trial design
- High dimensional data
- Statistics for rare diseases
- Statistics for pharmacoepidemiology
- Individualized treatment
- Subgroup analyses
- Dynamic prediction
- Unbiased reporting, integrity and ethics
- Health economics
- STRengthening Analytical Thinking for Observational Studies (STRATOS)
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday April 3rd 2015
- Pubblicato Mercoledì, 08 Gennaio 2014 12:19
- Visite: 4753
Quest'anno si rinnova l'appuntamento con il Meeting Mediterraneo CMA4CH, che giunge alla sua quinta edizione, grazie all'inarrestabile e volenteroso lavoro del Prof. Giovanni Visco. Il meeting si terrà nella bellissima località di Taormina e riguarderà, come usuale, l'impiego delal tecniche statistiche multivariate e della chemiometria nell'ambiente e nelle belle arti.